This personal data policy, (herein referred to as “Policy”), describes how Stream Ocean AG (herein referred to as “Stream Ocean”) processes personal data. At Stream Ocean, we respect your privacy. If you have any privacy concerns or questions about this Policy, please contact us. Information on how to contact u is listed in the “Contact details” section below.
Personal data collected through e-mail, phone calls or website forms, or through contract with Stream Ocean.
User Data - Personal data collected from you when you contact Stream Ocean or sign an agreement with Stream Ocean:
– Email address
– Phone number
Personal data collected through usage of Stream Ocean services.
Usage Data - Personal data collected from you when using Stream Ocean services:
– Email address
– Phone number
Purpose for processing your data: To provide Stream Ocean products and services.
Legal basis that permits the purpose:
– Performance of a contract.
– Categories of personal data used for the purpose: User data, Usage Data.
Purpose for processing your data: For marketing and advertising purposes.
– Legal basis that permits the purpose: Legitimate interest.
– Categories of personal data used for the purpose: User Data.
Purpose for processing your data: To communicate with existing and potential suppliers and partners.
– Legal basis that permits the purpose: Legitimate interest
– Categories of personal data used for the purpose: User data
We may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients and for the purposes set out below:
– partner organisations of Stream Ocean, in order to develop or conduct our services, marketing, or administration, or
– service providers in order to be able to provide IT systems or software and IT support,
– marketing partners, academic research, law enforcement and other authorities etc.
Your personal data will only be stored for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing, such as:
– maintaining the performance of the services provided by Stream Ocean, and
– complying with Stream Ocean’s legal obligations.
You as a data subject have the following rights in respect of the personal data we hold on you.
You have the right to:
– be informed of the personal data Stream Ocean processes about you and request access to it,
– request that inaccurate personal data is corrected or deleted,
– object to the way certain personal data is processed,
– request that the processing of personal data is restricted,
– request a copy of our personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service,
– withdraw any consent given for processing of your personal data at any time,
– make a complaint to the Swiss Authority for Privacy
Protection or your local data protection authority if you are unsatisfied with how Stream Ocean processes your personal data.
You can contact Stream Ocean directly to exercise your rights. Contact information is listed below.
Stream Ocean reserves the right to revise the Policy periodically. The date of the most recent amendment to the Policy is provided at the bottom of the Policy. We therefore recommend that you regularly read the Policy to stay updated on any changes. If the changes are significant, Stream Ocean will provide a more prominent notice, when required to do so by applicable law.
Questions relating to the Policy, or to our processing of personal data, should be directed to:
Stream Ocean AG
Phone Number: +41 78 934 98 86
Quellenstrasse 25, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The Policy was adopted on December 1, 2022.